Friday, February 14, 2014

A Warm Welcome!

Good Afternoon (こにちわ!) from Tokyo! Due to the fact that this a new blog I thought an introduction was necessary. My name is Erin and i'm an 18 year old finishing high school at an international school in Yokohama, Japan. However, I am originally from Michigan (USA) and am 100% American. I have a huge passion for anything fashion or beauty related so that what this blog will be all about. I will share OOTD's, Makeup Reviews/tips, Street fashion here in Tokyo and so much more! I just want to say welcome and get ready to start an adventure with me, when you follow this blog because this time next year ill be in College most likely in Michigan, so lets see where life takes us! (I sometimes will include a little japanese cause it makes things fun)

Thanks for joining!




 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment