Monday, February 17, 2014

Comfy Winter/Exam Outfit

It recently snowed here in Tokyo and on top of the snow and cold I have all of my mock exams happening now ahhhh! So I thought I would share with you an outfit that is cute but comfy for those cold winter days or just plain old lame exam days. The outfit I went with for my exams today was a simple burgundy sweater paired with a patterned legging and boots. For accessories I went with a simple white infinity scarf and a basic ring. Its a simple look that is both cute and comfy.


Scarf: H&M | Sweater: H&M | Leggings: H&M | Boots: UGG


My Oh no i'm going to fall face 


My ring is from Tiffany's (excuse the nails!) 

I believe the sweater comes in other colors as well but this outfit is super comfy while being stylish at the same time! If you are taking an exam or test, you can always be comfy and cute just put in a little effort, also GOOD LUCK(がんばて)

P.S.  My staple exam piece of clothing is always a scarf they are great because you never know how cold the exam room will be that day. So, with a scarf you can also use it as a blanket or its normal use as a neck warmer!





8 comments:

  1. Sure no problem, Thanks for the comment (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!
    You've got a new follower on Bloglovin.

    Have a great day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! of course i will follow you back your blog looks great as well! <3

    Erin (:

    ReplyDelete