Monday, March 24, 2014

Hello Spring, Hello Spring Clothes!

Hello my beautiful people! Today was just BEAUTIFUL outside and here in Japan the cherry blossoms a.k.a sakura (桜) are getting ready to bloom! This means spring is coming, and goodbye to that awful cold weather! So in celebration I am sharing with you a welcome to spring look. My outfit is pretty simple but I love this top paired with a bright colored jean, I't could be any color I just personally choose blue for this look. I think when spring comes around slicked back ponytails look super pretty, and in this I paired mine with a simple black bow. For makeup lighter tones such as pink and peach are your new best friend! So without further adieu here is the welcome to spring look:
Top: PacSun | Jeans: PacSun | Shoes: Forever 21



The top is actually quite short and I believe you can get it in a size smaller to make it like a crop top 

These shoes are amazing they are simple and can be dressed up or down

The necklace is from Forever 21 and look at that there is sun! 


Well thanks for checking out this look don't be afraid to share your opinions! Love you all and as always talk to you soon!

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment