Sunday, March 16, 2014

High End Make-Up Haul

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I have been super sick but i'm back and already shopping again! I'll be posting another fashion post later so look out for that but on with what this post is about! I recently went to Sogo in Yokohama which is basically a high end mall with designer brands and make-up here in Japan. I did a bit of damage here so i'm going to share with you what I bought and what I think so far. The first place i stopped at in Sogo was Estèe Lauder! I had previously heard amazing things about Estèe Lauder's double wear foundation and decided to pick up my own. I am in love with this foundation. I recently went out on a girls night and it did not move all night! It is my new favorite foundation, I highly recommend it! 


Estèe Lauder's double wear foundation i'm shade 1W1 (Bone)
I then stopped at Yves Saint Laurent because again I had heard great things about a product and could not avoid looking at it...then buying it... It was the Touche Éclat Radiant Touch. This was honestly extremely expensive but I do really like it. However, I am not sure if it's worth that much money, I spent almost 7,000 yen on this which is the equivalent of around 70 dollars. Yes, things in Japan run a bit more expensive but still the price in my opinion is not worth it. But with my purchase I received the cutest free sample ever of the YSL Forever Light Creator Compact! I haven't tried it but look it's so cute it has it's own little sponge


        YSL Touche Éclat Radiant Touch
YSL Forever Light Creator Compact
I then stopped at Nars to buy one of the best blushes in my opinion in the shade Deep Throat I love Nars blushes and i've always wanted get this one so i'm glad to have it in my collection! 


Nars blush in Deep Throat 
Next was Bobbi Brown an all time favorite brand. I think I was on a blush buying kick because i purchased another blush here. Opps... well this is in the shade Pretty Pink and I think it's a super cute shade to wear to school! 
Bobbi Brown Blush in Pretty Pink
Last but not least I went to a place called Plaza in Shibuya which sells foreign brands and such. I think it's the only place to purchase The Balm products but i'm not sure. Here I purchased two products from The Balm. First I got myself the Mary-Lou Manizer, which I am loving! I then purchased the Nude'tude eyeshadow palette which I am also loving!
 Mary-Lou Manizer
Nude'tude eyeshadow palette 





















Well there is my high end make-up haul, I hope you learned something or found a new product to try! As always love you guys and talk to you soon!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment